Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Airg Emoticons for People New to AirG

Alot of people ask me "how do I make the ______ face?"


so here is my version of an AirG / Chatr / Power Chat / Etc "Emoticon Map":


:o =
:| =
:) =
:( =
:(( =
:p =
:d =
:s =
:@ =
:$ =
!) =
(pz)=
(sx) =
(p) =
(wuf) =
(pc) =
(f) =
(wf) =
(l) =
(u) =
+o( =
(6) =
(a) =
(h) =
(m) =
:] =







Haters mail is read, LAUGHED at,ERASED, and Forgotten!! I don't give a Damn bouts idiots like you, so waste your time trying to find me. Only way I'll believe is if you send me MY address. Bite me hard ..!.. >.< ..!..




7 comments:

  1. you left out the :o emoticon

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the newer version of fire fox doesnt support the add on any remedies to that please email me back georjacks@hotmail.com subj airg

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to say thanks for posting the emocons it is a big help just as you were when i couldnt get airg on my computer i really appreciate you

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Larry Banks THANKS Larry :-) I appreciate EVERYONE that leaves me comments :-)

    Be sure to check out my FreeSpiritChick.Etsy.com Store :-)

    @ Georgie Boy Check out the most Updated version of my how to article on here :-)

    I've just sent you a message on ya e-mail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinks alot baby girl u help me alot withthe airg thing much love mwa

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the faces :D !!

    ReplyDelete

The author of this blog will review all comments and can and will delete any objectionable material and/or spam. :-) Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. :-)