Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to use your AirG Profile Status


I was asked recently how to make the status message on your AirG Profile longer? Well unfortunately I believe that you can only make your status message 60 characters long. One way to make sure your message will fit into your Status is to write it down on paper making sure to count the number of letters, spaces, and any punctuation.

Here's a Screen shot of a SN I made to test this theory BTW I was using the Iphone web address http://iphone.airg.ca/ to do this experiment.

WARNING:You should always be careful WHAT you put in your Status because AirG DOES look at that and can censor it or lock you out of AirG!

Chuckles for example I once changed my Boyfriend's Status to At work scratching my xASSx waiting to get off of work

LMMFAO He got locked out of AirG for an hour and when he was able to get onto AirG he had a note from the "Censors" saying to remove the inappropriate message in his Status part!

Here's some suggestions of WHAT to put in your Profile Status
1. What Mood you're in Right this minute (happy, sad, impatient, excited)
2. Show your love for your Boyfriend/Girlfriend
3. Tell your friends Happy Holidays
4. Let people know a surprising fact about you
5. Share your view about politics/the world/ hell just about anything

But than again its YOUR Profile Status Put EXACTLY what you want to put in your Status.

9 comments:

  1. hi just droppin to read ur ur blog trying to find a link 4 airg....can help me with that????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Msnmobile.airg.ca is the link I use everyday here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gotten a new computer and now not able to access airg due to the new format of firefox, I was wondering if there was anyway you could help me.

    greendragon_99@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! i just want to ask how to upload pictures through my phone into airg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering what the deal was with the private photo section, and how to use it.. i uploaded one but cant even see it on my profile..

    ReplyDelete
  6. how can i upload pics on my cp to airg??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need help uploading pictures to AirG from my Palm Pre. Anyone help?

    Email me at kevinkarma92@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! im just w0ndering why is der no C0mment box in my pr0file? i cant c0mment t0 0ther pe0ple t0o.. thnks :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete

The author of this blog will review all comments and can and will delete any objectionable material and/or spam. :-) Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. :-)