Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Everyone out here on the Web

Hi, Howdy, Hola, Hey I'm FreeSpiritChick and I wanted to welcome you to my AirG chat room blog.

I have been on AirG chat for about 3 years. So far, I've seen the Good (good friends and great people to know), the Bad (perves and cheating spouses), and the Ugly (pedophiles and cheating spouses also).

I made this blog to help guide you thru the AirG maze of rooms and to give you tips and tools to enjoy your time on AirG. I know there are alot of people who enjoy this service on their mobile phones and I wanted to pass on some of my experiences, tips, and insights to some of the newcomers to AirG chat and to also give people a place to vent their frustrations about AirG policies and or situations from AirG.

This is just the first of hopefully several blogs all about AirG chat. I'm hoping to help out people and also make a little money through the ads that I plan on putting up. My first goal though is to help people get onto AirG and also to guide you through some of the problems that occur.


The author of this blog will review all comments and can and will delete any objectionable material and/or spam. :-) Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. :-)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]





11 comments:

  1. hello my name is biankah how are you? well i am tring to get on airg and i followed all of your steps but it wont work when i get to the part and type in msnmobile.airg.ca it will take me to a box saying do you want to save the downloaded file or open it with opera, ie,etc.... andi click open when it opens i see the login menu the everything that first pops up when you go to airg but when i click login nothing happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you missed the WAP Download hun. :-)

    ReRead the steps and make sure you have downloaded firefox, the WAP Download, and the Pref Button Download. :-)

    Thanks go ahead and leave a comment on here again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! I used to chat on AirG all the time,and I have recently stopped using cell phones. This is just like chatting on the phone,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Very Welcome Megan hun :-) I've saved $15 each month since January of 2009 by chatting on AirG on my computer instead of my phone. :-)

    Chuckling and I've made over $400 in about that same amount of time by telling people how to get onto AirG from your computer in my Ehow article. :-)

    Tell your friends to bookmark my Ehow article to keep up to date if there are any changes I'll post them in that article than also here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,I have tried and tried to download the pref botton and it says it is not compatible with the version of foxfire i have..help...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey girl tnx 4 dis info..b4 im using the other site of airg but the labels are in spanish at least now i can understand it well..but i hope to have it on the latest ver. of firefox coz i needed to downgrade my firefox to use diz..but then tnx a lot.. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi i have been looking around on pros and some of my friends on airg have really nice backgrounds diffrent ones then airg provides how can i change my backgroung please help

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cant go to airg using pc.. it sucks! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delete my account. Please help me!:}

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL. you need an older version, say, 2.1, quick prefs button, and mobile profile header. you can also double log by using airg.com in one tab, and airg.ca in the other. ^^ -one of the many airg roleplayers, Retribution-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi i have been looking around on pros and some of my friends on airg have really nice backgrounds diffrent ones then airg provides how can i change my backgroung please help

    ReplyDelete

The author of this blog will review all comments and can and will delete any objectionable material and/or spam. :-) Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. :-)